BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love

“Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.

I felt so at the lost, like a wonderer without directions, left to die in the dessert or in the deep forest . I felt rejected by society and all around. These similar feeling that I hate, feels so familiar.
What would I do now ? Run from rejection ? I stumble on this verse. This feeling is different, no longer the hateful feeling but a feeling of relieve, someone desires you. I m not alone. I have you, you who are ready to walk with me. You who are willing to face dangers and rejection with me. With you I am not lost. Even if i am, i can always rely on you. You are love . Love everlasting !

0 comments: