BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

You people

You are

the worry of my heart 
you are always alone
A person who like to sit in darkness
I want to show you 
The light and forgiveness
To know Him

You are 
the inspiration of my heart 
you light up my life
A person who challenges me to great hights
I want to be you
To be a person you now love
To know Him like you
You love God 
Proving to me the impossible 

You are
the apple of my heart
you the one I hope for
A person I hope seeks God 
I want to be with you
But time must shape us 
To know Him together
Let grow to know Him each day 

You are 
the women of my life
Your hands guide me through life
You voice reminds me 
A person I look up to
I want love you 
Like no other child 
To know Him no doubt
To make you proud

You exist
Beyond my grasp
You hold the universe
I owe my all to You
A time will come 
When we will meet face to face
Hope I will meet you each day
so that when that day come
I can admit 
I am home =D

0 comments: