BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Web attack !

I think its been at least three weeks since my last post. Its the holidays and I am watching Spiderman 2 . Somehow, I just wanted to dig up some old movies to entertain me. When I watchED the movie last time, it had a real impact on me. Apart me being a big spidey fan (you know the cool moves and innovative fighting techniques), I really like the sarcasm which comes out every now then in his fight. It was not evident in the movies but if you watch enough spidey comics every day on star, you will know what I mean =D. I guess I should leave you the details. What I would like to highlight to you is the moral lessons in the movie. It really uncovers the situation of what I am going through this very time. The combination of 3 & 2 is what is going on with my life. I mean especially the black spidey. Thats the very image I put on. I like the quotes in spidey 2

Some times to do what is right, we have to sacrifice our dreams and goals.