BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 4, 2007

LOST ?? MAYB .... Path coming

Hey.. i actually wanted to list down my preview on christmas .... but things sort of got in the way .... Anyway... i m just signing in to really sit down and reflect on the things i have done so far .. so if u r with me do read on ... things have been great for me ever since i started 2007 ... though it has only past a week .... i think things are OK !! but i was wrong as i reach the end of my 2007 week... i fell ill ... got a serious soar throat ... had a tough cold and some infections down my throat and ear .. Well sort of got down to the lowest ... i was aggitated and very fast to anger...... i dunnoe wat happen to me but it became .. my walk with my God i think ... so i started to slack .. and am still now to be honest with ya ... and i m in dead meat ... well i do not know what lies ahead of me or how am i going to work this out but God is faithful and merciful but dont aggitate him to anger or that's the end of you ...well enough of me for now

0 comments: