BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

TATA

I going to say good bye to my pillow , my bed , my fat dog , my room , my lamp .... and the least goes on and on. Saying goodbye is never easy. Turning your back and walk away not knowing when and where you are going to meet again is tough. It hurts depending on the depth you are with that particular person or thing.

Nonetheless, we have bit our fairwells , tip our heads and see our goodbyes because we have to leave behind our past and venture to our future and maybe when we come back someday we will be able to face our fear and challenges... but for now it is off to another place to learn things and seek expeirence.

To start for scratch ... It is a funny thing because me and another friend was wishing for this when we were in our class last year. Sometimes we wish for things we think we want but we actually dont know what we are asking for. Well i hope as i embark on this journey i will learn more things and God will be with me as i am with Him. He will be my guide !!!

0 comments: