BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

THE TRAIN MAN

Today as i gazed at the sky
I realized there were dark clouds all over
The sound of soft jazz in the wind
My tear just flow
Rain drops wets my face
I hide my tears
but you notice my red eyes
It is must and I know it
You turn your back
And with briefs goodbyes
You set off on this train
To a place hidden from me
The train man is a trusted friend
and i know He will grant you save journey
He will protect you
He will lead the train of this journey
As the last part of the train disappears
I walk in to the station
and immediately take out my pen and paper
started to write :
Dear Train man
In your train holds my beloved
You have taken her away
An address i leave you
If it is your course
Come by again someday
and bring my beloved home
So we could travel together
As i write the last of the mail
I post it and the familiar sound is here
I looked out, there was train
that comes to take me too
but seperate WAYS we go

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

how come suddenly think of train man?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]PMSbNbM[/url] - EZmNxGHAgVlCadio , http://hhmgziigpu.com