BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Because of you !!

Before you came, I never cared about life
Before you came, I lived in my life in waste
Before you came , I just rode pass life
Before you came , I have forgotten

Before we met, I was selfish
Before we met , I had no drive
Before we met , I was an idiot
Before we met, I thought best of me

But since you came, I am no longer me!!
But since you came , I am expected to get up
But since you came, I am not to give up
But since you came, I am not given a choice

I have to stand up
because you are watching
I have be strong
because you are in need

No longer must i be wretched
The long lost warrior's heart must be rekindled
It must a bright flame
so that you might know the way that is ahead

I thank you
because i m reminded of what i was fighting for
I thank you
Because i m reminded of who depends on me
and i thank you
because you returned my lost love to HE

For all those
I thank you
Because from now on
I am ready

Sharpening my blade
polishing my armor
Strengthening my shield
my boots rightly footed
and my belt fasten to my gut
my helmet on my head
War is at hand
and everything is on the line !!!

1 comments:

s a r a h said...

this is beautiful.