BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The new place

"What ? IPBA ? where on earth is that ? " " Why did you go there ?" "You want to be a teacher ?"
I feel that I am constantly bombarded with these questions. My answers may differ from people to people. How is my life in IPBA ( Which stands for Institute Perguruan Bahasa x2 a/b)?

I once saw this on national geographic. The mother owl will throw the baby owl out of the nest and the baby owl will be like clinging on to dear live afraid of dying. As it slides down the tree it claws scratch the tree leaving marks at the same spoiling its claws. It will try very hard to flap its wings, trying to not fall. It will of course initially fail but each attempt becomes an inspiration and hope to try harder. After trying again to not fall and climb to the top , it will learn how to flap its wings and eventuall rise higher and higher above the nest and flies off to find a new life in the wild.

On the 14th of July i was thrown out of my nest, and yes i tried so hard to not fall. At time i was telling my seniors that i was really on the verge of giving up. Orientation week was normally horrible and I could accept and adapt with my enviroment. I thought i was strong but i was wrong. My mom was my strength in all this struggle. Whenever i talk to her I challenge myself to go on eventhough it is tough. I did fail in many in my task , and sometime during the first weeked I was planning to tell my family I was considering of giving up my dream. Yes , My dream to be a teacher and educate pupils not about academic studies but rather life what is important , their live principles.

I saw that they were cheering me and I was in no position to give up. They gave me inspiration and hope. As one of my famous sayings the darkness has gone , the light will soon to come , trust... I was indeed blest beyond doubt to be given this chance therefore to Him who gave me , I must not give up. And they were right, there lapse of difficult situation but things started to turn out better. I started to meet other friends and carried many other activities except classes. My views of a weeked ? It is like a sweet air to a swimmer who has swam for a long time underwater. I love my weekend because 1. I get to meet family members 2. Definately Better food 3. the best - i get to go to Church. Oh it is so sweet !!

But when things are good , it is so easy forget God exist. I started to slide down the clift of sin. I confessed I have not been that faithful !! But as the long week at home for the first time i realise that i have found new strength to some what stand agianst the wave and tide . I really do need to get back with Him . I owe it to Him. I need to be strong and grow . And come to talk about it each expeirence has been a learning expeirence for me there. I have much more to share but for tonight that is all from me .

1 comments:

Ian L said...

Hey Dan! Just want to say...keep going hard yeah! God has given you a dream and He will be faithful to ya all the way to the end!

Jeremiah 29:11 - For i know the plans i have for you declares the Lord God, plans to prosper you and not to harm you but to give you a hope and a future!