BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Who I chose painfully to be

I wish to speak
Everything but words come
I wish shout
Everything but sound come
I wish hate
Everyone but me to blame
Some will speak
They tell hurting truths about me

Where am I to run ?
Where shall be step forth ?
Trouble became my friend
Loneliness my companion

You ask me if I have been a fool to do the things I do ?
I nod and agree
A word I shall not utter
Cause what is they to battle ?

To cut my hand
I put over your shoulder
To slash my heart
and use the blood to cover your eyes


I m indeed who I choose
The Lolipop or the bitter medicine ?
Listen if you hear
Think if you see

I gained nothing
If I owned everything
and yet not know
that precious something

I once heard
I am who I am because of what I chose
The hardship, The pains
I would not give them away because
They are part of who I am






1 comments:

Ian L said...

But Christ has given His all for our sake that we may be changed to be more like Him, He has paved the way and given us means to chose Him...He holds our hand and says
"Son, listen to me, i died for your sins and many, embrace this life given you, you made a decision for me...come.."

The Lord God is with you
He is Mighty to save,
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love
He will rejoice over with dancing
Zeph 3:17