BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

You impact me


I swayed and found no ground
Like a homeless eagle
Flying and never lending

my eyes seem to close

I have my battles i admit it
those i m not proud of
those i just ran in hurt and pain

My body is in ruin

I have no home

He who made me i have challenged
Trouble i have cost
shame in His eyes I have filled
Nevertheless i fly alone
Alone in this stormy clouds
and this dry dessert

till i met you
I saw that those scars

I peep through those eyes

I recognize those marks
You are like me
One thing we were unalike

that something i did not see

That smile on your face

I am motivated
If you can face those challenges
And smile,
Fly through the dark valley
With Him by your side

It was not easy
I know
, but
You did it
And you did it with a smile

The joy that i did not have

The laughter i missed
so I m determined to change
even the storm
to follow the light in the corner of that room
And smile
cause though alone but i m not
You thought me something today
That i can fly today
and leave my burden away and smile
You!! impact me

1 comments:

andrew wong said...

i hope u wont get disappointed.

i have to admit that sometimes i found ur poems are very chiiim 4 me. mayb i x have the patience to read n churn n absorb... notice the way i write my blog? all direct.. haha

neway if it's is ur talent to write poems, continue ler!!!