BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Old has gone, the New has come !!

It's been a while since I wrote in my blog. Its has been a month !! Recent incidence in life have cause a lot of things to change !! But to savor a moment let me give you a poem.

They all come in threes

Sadness, Loneliness and Pain
Brown leafs shed
Many have left
I stand solely as people pass me by

Happiness, Joy and Smile
Snow breeds happiness
They remembered !!
They day I took a step forward in life

Dreams, Ambitions, Goals
Spring has come
I have to face them
The three giants in life

Fall, Horizon, Sunshine
I fell as painful as it is
I must rise up because THEY called
And again to see the sunshines in my life

I m not perfect, smart, or sociable
I make them three
Mistakes, Miscommunications, Mishaps
I will try to change
Not to be the lost boy anymore
But a man that knows the way
because I am needed
And After all
I am a year older !!

I told you they all come in Threes
Time to Change !!




0 comments: