BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The unquenching flame


I have an illness. Not the ones that you would find the hospitals or clinics. It is also not the ones that makes you paralyze or blind. My sickness is what you call a fire syndrome.

As the name gives you a clue, this illness is unique. You see, Like fire, when it is lit in the dark, people will go to it, as it provides a sense of warmth, light and protection. But ironically it stands alone, when you get to close to fire or anything it will burn !!

Likewise, I am a person who when you are lost, you can find me. I will provide comfort, warmth , protection and hope. But once you get to close to me or rather when I try to get close to you, You will be hurt and run away. You cannot get close to me. It is not I want to burn you or seclude myself !! It happens if I get too close to anyone, I will burn them and they will run away from me.

I don't what is wrong with me ... I stand but always alone.... I cannot stand it anymore...People coming closer and then when they get too close... I will end up hurting people and being alone... I am just tired !! I am not sure how far I will stand !

6 comments:

Ian L said...

I have some good news...*ahem*...well that actually depends on your take on it anyway...but in my opinion...its good news ;)

Da Niu said...

dun understand !!

Ian L said...

Aiya...tak faham ke? potong stim aje...lol...i'm coming back home soon larr!! =D

Wendee said...

wooo! yuen feung coming back!

Da Niu said...

cool when ? do tell me asap !! best before my bday hahaha if not nvm !!

Ian L said...

I should be back for the whole of april...hehe...sorry la...i realise i will actually miss you birthday..sorry! =(