BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends

i feel very strongly that I need to write this !
Even though there were storms in my life and earth quakes. Some major breakdowns too. I had to endure discrimination and hurt. Some other time I had to face rejection from others. But through it all.... As I look back ... Even I was down and thought there was no one there for me. I had friends, people who would talk with me and bare my stupidity and listen to me. Even most of my "friends" left, they stood by me and for this ! They deserve the very best !! Though I did not notice because of how stupid and blind I was !! They were there !! and I made it through and become who I am today is because of them Thank GOD for giving them to me. The list goes below... If I left out your name ... It is not because I did not think of you. You are in my heart and its probably because my fingers and tired. PS the importance does not go according to the number :)

Ah Howe, Andrew (my brother), Enoch ( my other brother), Wen Dee , LEE JANE LI , Wei Yi , Benjamin Wong, Vinoedh, Chee Yang ( though we have lost touch), Erlina, Sam , Jiani, mom and Dad....

You PEOPLE and the best .... LOVE you guys and miss you guys SO SO SO much !! GOD BLESS Till we meet again ! Take care

3 comments:

Wendee said...

i thank YOU too!! take care, big dan

Jane said...

hey,thank you so much for including me in the list and capitalize my full name.It really put a smile on my face when i read it.I guess i have been going through some tough times and how i wish i could get a big warm from you(in a friendly way). I miss so much i could even cry. I jus need someone to talk.pls leave me a msg on msn when u see this.thx

Da Niu said...

you guys make my world =D