BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make

Making decisions are one of the most complex thing that a human being can and must do. We practically make decisions each day. What makes the world (literally) of difference is the choices you make. The people we want to talk to or approach to the most simple thing as a going to the loo. Sometimes decisions can be hard ... But if we dont make them, it is all the more worse. Sometimes we are just too scared. I am too ! But they must be carried out. Well one of my decisions for this up and coming semester is to write more and to pursue a distant dream that can come true!!

Another thing we make is Resolutions. I have heard tonnes of complaints and wrong perceptions towards resolutions. Most people will tell you off saying it will never work out. My brother once told me that why people read great inspiring books and fail to make a success is that we dont follow the majority of the instructions. Likewise, I am telling you if you don't hang on to your resolutions. It will be just an empty talk just like what they say!! I will start making my resolutions tomorrow though it will be a late one I guess it is worth a good try !! Many of you are off to university or just a new semester! try setting simple and easy to accomplish resolutions and work towards it !! It will do a lot of wonders! .. Note: Try to keep it flexy !! and it is not a 100% success !

0 comments: