BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Carelessness and Laziness

These attributes though I don't like very much has stuck to me a lot. I cannot begin to tell you how many times phrases such as " You are 2 careless " comes into play. A better note that resounds is " You are so blurr". I guess I have been awfully careless in life. Especially in things that do not really matter to me at the moment. I tend wonder and ponder about things that are irrelevant and yup some (most) of the time I am sleepy. P/S I am sorry if I have done anything to have ignored or hurt someone.

With all these being said/ mentioned, I heard the sermon preached last Sunday and this attribute came popping in mind. It sort of connected like - " oh ya, I am also that !! " Being careless is not good, I have always lose things because of my carelessness and my lack of discernment. Things that are important, unimportant, matter and yes things that more dear to me like friendships. And as the analogy that Christ game about the person with the talents resound in my head. Heads bow I have not being a good steward with whatever God has gave me. I have to change !! I need to be careful with my life or one day I might lose it. A short note ! This post will only be out for three days !! So read as fast as you can !