BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

What in the world are you ?

You don't feel anything
You don't react to anything
And after dismissing your friend
You just carry on with your daily life
I just don't understand what are you ?

You go out with friends of the opposite sex alone
You spent lots of time with ... going on your mini projects
You grow closer as you share your thoughts
And all you expect was to be friends ?
I just can't understand what are you ?

You don't react when you are talked to
You don't heed the warnings that I gave you
You don't see the distress that you have caused
You are normal ... Like a FREAKING robot but you are not
WHAT ARE YOU ????

You want people to care for you
But when they need you, you smile as they burnt in pain
Silently telling others that " he just a piece of trash " that dropped
You laugh and sing like nothing has happened ...
I hate I hate I REALLY HATE
BECAUSE DEEP DOWN
I KNOW YOU ARE NEITHER HUMAN NOR ROBOT
because robots are smart
and human have hearts
So my the question that I have longed to hear ... the one thing I seriously want to know ... that it would literallllllllllllly kill me to know
WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD ARE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: