BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The real thing

Dearest Mrs Chiam,
I would like to express my deepest apologies for being such an idiot recently. I know you going to make me pay by doing more house chores and you are going to nag and remind me in the future because what I have done. I am quite thankful for the good friends of mine that stopped me from making a big mistake. You see, I nearly ended up having a relationship with these two girls which I am not supposed to be in. Well, I nearly mess up their lives and mine too. Thanks to God for pulled me out and these friends who by His grace convinced me.

Dearest

I am looking forward to the day of meeting you. The affection and attraction will be intense =) But importantly, the love we share for one another and Him. I hope you are preparing yourself because I am going to work hard. I want to prepare myself for you. To be your bridegroom and husband. I want to experience this real love no matter how ugly it may seem. I wish to look into your eyes and not wanting to look away. I wish to touch your hair and stroke it while looking at you sleep. I wish to cuddle you and support you in prayer. I wish to care for you.
Though it may looked unreal now. I pray your persevere. Because, I pray the day we meet, the day He will blessed us. With love and care =)

Your lover

0 comments: