BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The desperate call for help

Take me to Your secret place, Lord
I want to rest
my troubled heart burdens me, Lord
Help me find peace
I can only find rest in You alone

Separation becomes a painful scar for many of us
Many due to death or just the distance apart
The heart cries for a longing to be together
What can a human being do ?
He can do nothing in seperation ......
He could not save his own fall .......
He could not even escape his death
We can only hope
We can only hope that our saviour would come
We can only hope that our warrior would come
We can only hope that they would come to make
Our separation a less painful one ................

Our strength must be of God
No one else :)

2 comments:

Wendee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendee said...

So true... our strength is from God alone! Our only hope and refuge is Him.

I'm proud of ya!

(: