BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

WAT DE

The sky is blue and the earth is green in a world of where all else is good ....... but in my world ... the sky is brown and earth is bear never to be seen....... The world of war came a reality to my soul and to my mind .... waves and waves of terrors that will send shivers up your spine is flooding my being ..... Where should i turn ...... i m like a frighten kitten corner by an abusive pet master who had just found out i just escape out of the house ....... Where can i run ? INTO HIS ARMS ....... The sky maybe brown ..... and earth bear ...... but live will spring out at the sound of HIS VOICE ... and he has given friends to share my prob ... i m NOt saying i dun have them .... i will tell you wat happens next hehe

0 comments: