BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

People !!! Exams are finally at my end .... I can finally take a step back and look in front the mirror. I have not been blogging lately maybe because it was the exams and yes laziness. Times just pass us by... Its the end of one year for Ipbarians and you people from other IPG .. I feel somewhat confuse though I know a difficult sem has just pass and another difficult wave approaching. I guess this is the time for me to catch a breath before embrassing another wave ! Well at least after through hard and struggling time ... I guess all is not lost .... At least I know what I must do though there are some grey areas .... hehe .. You guys must be lost ( some must have stopped reading) keke ... Sorry for being sooo long winded .. hahah I'm just reflecting on the last semester and how it has been ... Ups and downs .. Roller Coaster of life .. Well I gotta make sure I dont fly off .. Till next time with some pictures ... Take care !

2 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

no fair!
i have one more week of exams!

Ian L said...

Add oil Dan! =)