BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Time to grow down

It sounds weird but I think it is true. I believe that most of us need to grow down not the other way. We have spend so much time trying to be a grow up that we forgot to be a child. I can tell you straight that being a grow up is not always good. Hehe .. My dear friends, how many wish you would believe things so innocently ? Would just believe every word someone tells you? I think doubt and being deceived has clouded our minds. Christ once said, if none of you become this little ones, you could never enter the kingdom of God. I believe so. I want to just believe. I want to turn doubt a deaf ear. Because everyone is trying to sell their thoughts to me. I will believe the one the one that loves me.

What is growing down? Is it being an innocent kid ? I would like to define growing down is going back to the time where we truly believe that God exist. The time where we would carry out our responsibility because we know someone is watching us. Not to be a wild undiscipline child ! I want to be a kid and an adult at the same time. To be able discipline myself and take up a responsibility like someone is watching me without.... If you catch what I am trying to tell you. You would agree with me ! However being a college kid is not all freedom thats what I have learnt. Where there are freedom (liberty to do things within boundaries of right and wrong - I just learnt) there will be responsibility !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel...haha, this is the exact same thought that i have! Well, it i true that th purest of heart, the innocence, and the simplicity in life i to hve the thinking and heart of a child.

it is easy and simple.

a child loves God and everyone. Believes in Angels,magic and miracls.

Seesthat no matter how bad life can be,the dark clouds will go after all.

and just simple thngs make a child very happy for days.....

indeed, gowin up mkes life too complicated for comfort, therefre, wehave to learn bout growing down..
haha

Da Niu said...

indeed, very true !!

Jane said...

i lik it! Yeah,i dun lik growing up but its a process that everyone has to go through..and i cant stay as a kid forever. Wel, as a college/uni student, the best thing i have learn it to never take things for granted-especially mom and dad. Its so nice waking up every morning and see yummy food on the table. Now, i m eating cereal everyday.=(

Da Niu said...

Cereal ? I am skipping breakfast each day and having branch accept for exam week... Anyway ya I agree with you that we must grow up but dun you wish the time when you were innocent and u would believe just wat ppl told u ?