BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Unbreakable

I remember watching a movie name unbreakable when i was young .. I think it was the star actor was Bruce Willis. I guess I was young then because seriously I did not understand what happens .. It is so weird ! Most Bruce Willis films are !! hehe .. What do I mean about being unbreakable ? Am I super great about that I am unbreakable ? Or is it when you throw me down the four floor or six I wont die ? Absolutely not. What I just mean is that I was so troubled with my heart issues and that gadget that I am suppose to make for the "Pengakap" and my group has fallen far behind and about CF tomorrow !! Things sort of was going to tumbles down and I was going to be depress. And yet I think it is because of God's grace I manage to talk to Him and seek comfort and help from Him. I was able to draw strength and peace at heart from Him. He knows all things and is always willing to hear your deepest trouble. He cares for the weak, the wrong, and the abandon. And He will pick them out when you call out to Him. God cares and loves !! And with Him, I am unbreakable not because I am tough but He is strong !