BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Words that knock your head !!

I never thought I would become knocked !! I guess a person that loves you dearly will send "knocking words" waking the person within ! What am I talking about ? It is those words that pierce your heart and sort of make sense in your head suddenly ! It comes from a friend, a parent (very rare but it happens) and yes even a lover (for those who have one).
My life has not exactly being in the right path and definately it has not been what I hope for. I have been lazy. I have wasted most of time watching movies and surfing the internet and doing useless things. Yes, you can argue with me saying those are necessary but I have been overdoing it. I have also filled my head and heart with nonsense. I have been left dry and empty becoming a person that seeks to fill unquenching hunger that would one day destroy me. I guess God has been knocking and I have turned a deaf ear to him. BUT. I guess today He made a point that is so crucial. He said it through the wise words of my dad. The words uttered out were Daniel, you are not like the others. You are different . I am different and indeed because I am God child and I am His.

0 comments: