BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little butterflies
You fly
Dancing in the sky
Where beauty lies

I could see you all day
Stare at you as I lay
Dream of you in fray
Beauty no words can say

Such beauty that captures
Such intellect that intriguers
Such passion that shivers
Such manner that stature

The Sun greets you
Bees respect you
Insects marvel you
Flowers welcome you

But
you fly from home to home
Not finding rest where you roam
Because love is a drug tomb
And you are alone

I open my hands little butterflies
Though you do not rest here
It will be open for you
Whenever you need to company
But
The door to my heart is close
I am moving on
Because I know
You are someone to marvel
To be awe of
To admire at
But never to grasp
Never to own

I am moving on
Because at the end of the tunnel
She is waiting
She that He has prepared
She that I would protect
She that I would adore
She that would I honour Him
So for now
Goodbye LOVE
- Dan -