BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am such an idiot

What do you want with me ?
Everytime I get near someone
You will find some way
for that person to hurt me
They seem to have others better than me

Why do you let me live in agony ?
If you do not want me to get near anyone
Just isolate me and kill me
Why do you test me ?

You know I am not good with people
Yet you throw me in situations
Where I cannot run
And I do not know to respond
This
Will lead other disappointments in others

Ain't I your son ?
Why do you stop me when I try so hard
To get your people to gather
Just for a meeting ?

I am tired
but each time I run
You sentence a guilt
A string tied around my neck
Where can I run ?
Even if I run
Its death that awaits me
Where have you created me ?
Bless me and take it away
I cannot do this
I need You

0 comments: