BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Epiphany

I got a feeling early this morning
How early .. I think it would about 1 .55
What feeling ?
The strangest and craziest dream
I dreamed that there was this great teacher having his lessons
And I wanted to Him
He turned around from His blackboard
And stared at me
Do you want me like me ?
Point to his nose
Read !! Know the world
Know History, Society, Art and Culture
Know War and any knowledge you can find
Student do not want to read text books
They want to read YOU
So wake up
Pick up a book and read
I asked :
What about the other part of life ?
He said
live yours HIS way
Many interesting stories you will live experiences you will learnt !

I woke up feeling something has struck a deep cord in my heart
I am up to the challenge and I will take it !

0 comments: