BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Its been two months since I arrived at this place. I felt that I have done nothing, accomplish nothing and essentially hit the breaks when my dreams are concern. My spelling has dropped terribly because I have evidently stopped reading. I still have the brains to analyze things but I seldom do that. Actualization - Its a term coined by Carl Rogers. Its the tendency for growth and fulfillment. In other words, He puts it as if the condition is favourable, we will attempt to develop our potentialities to their maximum.

But I have met with a road block. And that road is blocking me and my Creator. Its called sin. Why is this relevant at all ? Well, this is might sound crazy but I think I can only assert by full potential when I am in a relationship with my creator. I don't dwell in my sins and remorse and guilt. BUT actively move forward. Does this make sense ? Well simply put, I can only move forward with Him looking out for me.

Do I sound absurd ? Well I guess partly is when you realize something important has passed you by. You feel remorse and regret. Well, I don't want to let things by. I want to focus !!

0 comments: