BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shattered glasses

All you see is that me
The perfect me
The marvelous me
The outstanding me
The confident me
The bold me
The intelligent me
The "I can overcome all things" me
The thoughtful me
The controlled me

But in the secret depths
There is
The insecure me
The afraid me
The depressed me
The shy me
The indifferent me
The " I don't know" me
The crying me

All you see
the rotten me
the irresponsible me
the useless me
the stupid me
the good for nothing me
the dangerous me
the playful me

but in secret
there is
the "in pain" me
the scared me
the insecure me
the empty me
the lost me
the innocent me
the loving and caring me
the " I can be greater " me

Dear teacher, friend, mom, dad
If only you could see me
For this is me
ALL OF ME

0 comments: