BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Him

We are but flowers
Now here and tomorrow gone
Yet Your love shower
On us that is considered none

You captivate me
Your beauty is beyond description
Your heart as huge as the sea
Your affection knows no portion

"Oh God,
rid me of this dirty linen
that has covered my soul
Tainted me
Driven me apart for eternity
Pull me back to You
I pray
For I am not far from you
and I cant swim no more "

He is forever faithful
Glory be to highest
For His grace for this fool
Praise be to him the mightiest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m wondering now if we can talk about your sites statistics – search volume, etc, I’m trying to sites I can buy adspace through – let me know if we can talk about pricing and whatnot. Cheers mate you’re doing a great job though.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been searching on the web trying to find ideas on how to get my personal blog site coded, your present style and theme are wonderful. Did you code it your self or did you recruit a coder to get it done for you personally?.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton.