BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

JS 2008



JS 2008

Our school picture ! What am I talking about ? Well, it is a school and its called jeremiah school, hence the name JS. Why did I post it ? Well I would like to tell you that we have all grown since the last post. Many of us have moved on with our lives. Many of us have gone to pursue a degree and a respected future. Some of us have even had life partners and even been very active members in University. Some of have gone overseas and others have stayed back to study. What really amazes me is that we have travelled so far in 3 years that this seems to be only a memory.

Guys if you ever get to read this . How have you been ? Remember the promises we had ? That we would stick together ? I guess that won't happen. It does not matter. How is your walk with God ? Have you strayed away ? Have you been walking beside Him or away from Him ? Have to been destroyed by depression and sad events in your life ? Have you been blinded from what is in front of you that you forgot what is above ? Have you been so afraid of speaking out when you should ? Have you been lost in a maze and seem to be heading the wrong direction ? I wonder.

I am not here to judge because similarly I have been in those questions and doubts. I feel that I am running a rat race with no purpose or end. I guess when times are hard. You become hardened. So guys if you read this, I just have one thing to say ! I am turning my face back to Him. The fact I have not posted this up is to tell you that I want to make this a reality before telling you guys. Anyways take care and be strong.

2 comments:

Addison said...

brother! i've faced a lot of hurdles in this few years, but they've been good, provided by God to strengthen me and teach me the meaning of standing up and stuffs. all in all, it's been good. If we ever have a chance again to do it, we really should get together at least once. Regards!

Da Niu said...

That sounds good ! Can't wait to meet you with you ! =)