BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New heart

2010 holds many significant changes in my life. Some events are just tragic, Some events have been full of excitement and Some have been heart warming. I just noticed that in every event I have been through there was one person behind it and that is God. Whether it was sitting on my bed and being totally lost and self destructive or on cloud 9 and the adventures. He pulled my through my depression and lost. The pain of separation, the confusion, the fear and the disillusion. He rejoiced with my accomplishments, reliefs, and thought many great life lessons. What holds on ahead ?

I would not like to make a new year resolution in which I might not keep (i checked ). Rather a yearning for a new heart. A new start ! Some tend to celebrate a "birthday" or a celebration to welcome a new perspective in life. I just want to hold on and hopefully walk forward with strength.

0 comments: