BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

quest and wonders

its going to be 2 soon,
i have learnt something at 18 up
I have learnt how to be a disciple so choon
I have learnt from Daniel to grow up

Its going to be 2 soon
I have observe lifestyle at 18 up
I have watch people hold hands and in shops like platoons
I have learnt who i am define by looking up

Its going to be 2 soon
I have observe dysfunctions in life
I notice a pure heart i need to prun
I value a friend that gives wisely

Its going to be 2 soon
I watch suffering in 18 up
HIV seems to be the new up
But second chance they crave within

Its going to be 2 soon
Fun night was a jam at 18 up
Many comedians came up
Even Charlie Bananas, Ears filled up

Its going 2 soon
Parting with friends at noon
Could not make myself rise up
To once again tear apart what we have built up

Its going to be 2 soon
I have fulfilled my promise hopefully sooner not
Many problems after 18 up
Makes camp fade and spirits die

Reality i face not
Thinking a world of fantasy not 18 up
Many things I dare face up
Scared of losing everything high & soon (hokkien)

Christmas is coming up
Cheers so soon
Makes me try to figure out
What Christmas is all about

Presents and gifts to those who pay
Who deserves a christmas gift
I deserve not the gift of grace I could not pay
The burden lift !!

I am a world without
Yet I begged of hope to try me
Hope came
but i didnt
Where am I ?

0 comments: