BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflecting 2008

How would I have sum up 2008 ? 2008 was a good year for me. Am I making those long and irritating speeches again ?

This year I got to meet new friends (although some are old), I made 2 brothers , I felt what is it like to be "in love " with somebody. I was stuck at home for one month. I even enjoyed the sensation and joy of getting good results. I went 3-4 camps (if JS is a camp !!) Thrown to place I am unfamiliar. Went to hall where I am minority. Was tortured and made fun by seniors which in turn Is funny now. Experience college life and living out alone. Going to a new place of worship. Found new housemates. Dance in front of a crowd, Died 3 times in a sketch ( impossible) Look different about life. Fasted for one whole day. Almost died missing somebody, felt alone and desperate at times. Went to a crazy camp, felt Christmas was worthwhile after all, got the best gift and expeirence a heartbreak.

ALL IN ALL I THANK GOD, my Parents , my friends who lifted me up when I was down , who saw through me when I faked , and encourage when I was down , who walked when I was alone, talked to me when i was irritating , laugh with me when I was funny, cried with me when I needed a shoulder. You guys !! I would not have made it through 2008 without YOU.... I owe you

0 comments: