BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are the stars in the night


I once look out the window
and felt that the world was a very dark place
It was filled with corruption and hate
A world full of failures
Cruelty revealing its face

The abandoned child
The victim wife
The lost kid
the rebel teenager
The depressed father

I shut my eyes and wanted to close the window
As I touch the pane , A hand gripped me
Whispered his voice
look again
open your eyes and see

When i opened my eyes
I saw that a glimpse of light in the dark
I feel the warm breeze
It is not over
the world still has a chance

The abandoned child can live
the victim can live
the lost kid can live
the rebel teenager can live
the depressed father can live

Because there is still hope in this world
We are the hope
We are the difference
My brothers what we do make a difference
stand up and believe
We can sore

1 comments:

Ian L said...

Hoi YOu! Yes you! Wei...not angry la...walao..just thought i had better remind you of those things in my previous e-mail..will reply you current one ASAP...Christmas season in NZ also very busy...huhu...>,<