BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why am i missing ?

I have been absent for quite sometime have I ?
Since this is a blog i will answer myself .... yes !!
I have been thinking a lot lately
About what ? (self questioning again )
About what philosophers find so hard to answer. (awesome right ... actually )
What is it ? ( I got to stop this monologue )
The fundamental questions of course
What la ?( sounds Asian )
Who am I and What am I doing on planet earth ?
Why was I made? or at least taught to believe ?
What am I believing? What is the center of my life? (Wait hold it there )
Why ?(I think he has reached the age )
It is because I need time to reflect on what have been doing lately
Have you found your answers?
Yes I think so
What did u do in the process?
Lots of things I do not want to mention
Was it tough ? ( of course all the philosophy thing !! )
Actually the answer is simple yet i was not paying attention
Why are you writing like this
I think I got influence by some cartoon and tags
Anything else
Look for what is to come ... I am back and i will write more ( hope you do )
Anything else ??! !
Just that dont do this again
Why not ?
It is childish
Agreed !!!!!

0 comments: