BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Difficult moments

I wonder why most of the time the posts I make are saddening. Well, I guess I write when I am not well. There are always difficult moments in life, and this moments always comes to you when you least expected it. May it be a conflict with a friend, a time of loneliness, a time where you remember someone important who has left, a failure, difficult choices to make they come and some may just scar your life. What do I do when I face tough times ? I guess I would just close my eyes and sleep hoping the time will just past and I would not have to face it. But one think that helps me most is prayer though sometime I do admit I falter and do not even believe in some of them but it comforts me to pray to someone more powerful and stronger than me. So my dear friends if you face tough moment DO PRAY

0 comments: