BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New that upset s

The effort to revert back to old system has once again been brought up and things have turn bad. I thought we were moving towards a better development and expansion of knowledge. The technology which have been provided could have been learnt in the new system. Communications could be breech easily and most importantly the mind could see better rather than curtains of "culture" and "dignity". It is really an upsetting and disappointing news. I guess the people on the other side are smile with from ear to ear. I just frustrated !!

Another thing that frustrated me is myself. I guess God made guys with a big ego and I seriously do not know why. When men do not make it, this ego get scared and he gets wounded. I would one day like to ask God why He created so many things in a man's body that would make him fall. The run was simple. I thought I could make it but I guess it is another round of defeat. How many times must I fall ? It getting more and more painful each time. Its like every effort I try to vindicate myself I fall ? Can't I do anything ? I feel terribly disappointed with myself and extremely frustrated. I guess God created man's ego balloon and poke it so that man would know his place. I guess I know my place !!

3 comments:

Jane said...

dan dear,i m sure whether this helps because i m not a Man..but as i was reading this "How many times must i fall?" it reminded me of the message that was shared during my first cell. Why do we keep on falling? wel,its mainly because we are trying to solve the problem with out own efforts! u know that we cant solve anything by ourselves. Instead we need God's help.And in order to let God help us, we have to let go of ourselves.I jus felt that it need to say this. I dunno why but it helps.=) Jia you oo! i'll always keep u in prayer,my best fren!

Da Niu said...

Thank you for you words of encouragement. I will carry them in my life and yes I need to rely on God to carry to this tough walk ..As I take each step at a time. It sure does help and thanks !

Eunice Tan said...

seriously, I think no dictionary in this world can define love more perfectly than the words of God itself.