BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two face

Mentioning two face I will remember one of the famous actor name Tomily Jones or did I spell it his name right ? He played two face in a batman movie and yes the recent batman movie is still vivid in my mind. I guess many of us are two faced. Apart of us are like angels show our smiles and caring attitude to the less fortunate, donate to charity or even contribute to the environment ? HOWEVER, like it a not, there is apart of us that have the same smile but do things that the two horned and the fork knife dude agree upon. We can pretend all we want but sometimes we are selfish, lustful and always craving short terms pleasure for others. We are cruel and have many deadly intentions well hidden within of some would say an animal. On the thought of animal, I once heard that men are animals that we are the same. Well, I would agree to a certain extend cecause we have been created with an intellect and heart. We humans have the ability to resent those evil things in our heart, to repel agaisnt them, and to have the ability to say NO! But we give in and because it is part of us (some may argue). My friends, we can resist this evil in our lives and we do so by trusting in God. Only He can make the change. It must a hand in hand cooperation. What is funny is that many a times we think God has left us but it is us that leave the walk to change. It is us that secretly don't want to change and it is a struggle even though God has been patiently calling us out from our dark hole. Therefore unless we want to change everyday , we will never ever change

2 comments:

Ian L said...

Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brother, in view of God's mercy, to offer your body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be TRANSFORMED daily by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

=)

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our every day lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become as of late...

Ahhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't get through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted using Fling for R4i Nintendo DS.)