BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Being a superhero


I never thought of being a superhero ..... ok .. i m lying ... i always thought of being the Hero ... It is every boy's dream ..... haha .... I love to escape for prison ,traps that entangles me and i break free ... find the coolest weapons and kill the enemy .... i imagine my favourite Katana ... Even now ..(hehe ) .... Well i would appear and defeat the enemy ..... hmm ... of coz the most important part ... rescueing the beautiful princess ... ( girl ) haha... n oh ya .... coming out alive .... the sound and visual effects always makes me so ...... excited ...


Well now to bring to tell you my main point .... I believe ... We are all superheroes...... in a way ...... Some are hidden heroes .... hidden ability ... not knowing our true potential ... Trap in a world of unknown .... Some are heroes knowing our abilities .... but trap by burdens and troubles .. and dare stick up to the challenge ..... Yet others who have fallen into the enemies hands .... Some are heroes that are tired of fighting and let the enemies trample on them ...... And yet there are heroes that live up to their names .. as someone people look up to ..... saving their beauties ....


For me .... I learnt that yesterday .. i cannot seat back and watch ..... I have to live up to my name .... to be a hero ... even though sometimes people might not understand me ... and people whom i love will misunderstand and even hate me .... This is my identity ..... and i will figth for my beauty .....Even if she turns her back from me ..... I will be him because this is me and this is what i m call to ..... By the One .... He is every Hero Hero ... HE is my super duper Hero .... It will be hard ... and troublesome.... i may have struggles but He is my inspiration ... and she is my dream...... So guys .... dont forget your identity

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

being a hero is woohoo... but somehow my intuition tells me that u were less sensitive towards others.

ppl hate u could be because on ur way 2 be a hero, many were hurt or simply they don't understand. heroes x always fight physically... i noe u don't lar. so be a lil sensitive towards others esp ur myf.

rmb weh, heroes are to save the world, not to cause pain.

haha... i noe u can be 1.

andrew wong said...

oh yeah... the beauty to save. make sure u don't simply save a capelak 1. u'll regret. save the one worthy to be saved. u noe wad i mean.

Wendee said...

yeapp! andrew is coorect. anyway u'll make a good hero! may god direct yr path as he is your super duper hero and may you shine on as a hero! woohoo!!

so u got any cuun hero name or not? haha!!