BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A prayer

Why do i feel so empty today ? Where are you God ? I feel so dry..... Have i fail you ? My Lord, This emptiness is deep and is eating me.... Where can i go ? Do i live up to Thy name or am i just drifting into empty time wasting every minute of the day...... Lord i ask of you to fill me with your love .... take me to an adventure ...... take away my boredom..... dont let this be an empty can ....... or be it filled with things that disgust you .... fill me with what is pure and holy ... what is meant and purposeful amen

1 comments:

siehjin said...

amen! =)

just a note: don't base your faith too much on your feelings... it's normal to go through patches of dryness and darkness, when we can't feel God's presence and wonder if He's abandoned us.

but trust in His promise that He'll never leave us nor forsake us, and remain faithful to Him no matter the circumstances and/or our feelings are.

and surely He will work all things together for the good of those who love Him. find it in romans, dude =)