BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Eternal


Who am I ?? That the eternal would come

Who am I ?? That the eternal would die

Who am I?? That the eternal would sacrifice

Who am I ?? The eternal would love


Who am I ? I feel like no one

Who am I ? I am nothing

Who am I ? I don't know !

Who am I ? I am Yours!!


Who am I ? I am a man

Who am I ? I am His creation

Who am I ? I m precious

Who am I? The one He loves


Who am I ??? What do I have ?

Who am I ? What am I worth ?

Who am I ? Achievements issit my name ?

Who am I ? Am I just a title?


Who am I ? That the eternal become a mortal

Who am I ?? The eternal had no glory

Who am I ?? The eternal gave up his splendor

Who am I ?? The eternal did everything in the name of love


I am His ....

I belong to Him ....

What i have is His ....

What i earn is His .......

I want to be use by Him

To be his loyal servant

Eventhough i walk thru the valley of darkness

He is with ME

CoZ He gave up EVERYTHING

for ME



ALL PRAISE TO GOD >>> THE GOD OF LOVE


0 comments: