BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The JS expeirence

JS has over for a week now ..... and i have just started to write ... hmm ... why ? ... one reason laziness ..... and ya basically i wont finish even if i try the whole nite so this is just a minor sum up ...... JS to me is sort of home i never had ...... i was bless to have a place to expeirence God deeper ....... expeirence his love so much more .... while what i type here would be anyone's typical posting after camp ..... to me ...... This expeirence moves me to walk a closer walk with God Himself... i can now walk close to him and my life now will be a testimony to it .... now life is slower going but my walk remains .... it is not just an expeirence .... it is a journey from which i have changed ..... i feel like Si Tenggang ... and i remember him saying ... i have returned different but still the same .... ( hmm ... maybe i forgot ? ) Secondly i expeirence what a community is ..... where i feel appreciated and loved... where my suggestions and efforts are important ..... i never had that and Js has given me that privilage ..... I dont feel home eventhough i m home ... maybe because i never really had this home .... it was where i squat ?? and i never consider a place of rest ...... They laugh at me ....they tore what I put together .... but though they do what they do ... i will still love them ... because i might be the only Jesus they will see ....... some thoughts that rush through my mine .... JS was a place i wanted to be ... but now it is gone .... now i have to be strong to what overcomes me ..... God be my guide :)

0 comments: