BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greatness thrust upon

We are all dillussioners
We are losers
We are monsters
We are all fading flowers

We are here gone tomorrow
We are conceive by greed
Lust & Power
We desire ourselves

But, what makes human beings different
from all other beings

We have the ability to change
We have the ability to dream
We have the ability to hope and wish
We have the ability to be different

Yes I am good for nothing person
That my existance is just a speck on earth
That I will disappear and count for nothing
And Yet - And yet I dare

I dare to close my eyes and see
To hope for the impossible
To dream for the unthinkable
To be the beholder of this great light

Many mysteries unheard
Many puzzles to solve
Many heart breaks to heal
But I dare to take that step

0 comments: