BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

There was never a world
There was never a God
There was never a me and you

If I tell you that we live
In such meaningless existance
That by the end we will die

If I tell you that we lonely,
Everyone is selfish
That by the end of the day is me only

If i tell you that we are not good enough
Everyone is better
That by the end you will never be good

If I tell that we are dreaming
keeping dreams that keeps us happy
That by the end we are nuts

Would you ever believe me ?
Would you say I have the problem
That your world is bright and shinny
That mine is gloomy and troubled ?

Where do we stand ?
Are we useless beings wasting the planet
Do we mock one another
Thinking that one is still young and no thoughts
That what we say is childish songs
In your petty ears

I don't you will
Because you world is far too fine
You will refute with a wave of words
Tell me a thousand things
I wont listen anymore !!


0 comments: