BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHERE ARE YOU

" If I had not been so naive
To think that there is good
In this world
That the I could roam freely "

" If I had been wiser
To think it is everybody for their own
Even people that believe they help
are pursuing selfish reasons"

"If I could whisper
To tell others that lovers
are all out to gratify
Their cravings and needs "

"If I had been there
The end of all journeys
To see for myself
What stands at the end "

"If I could tell
For myself which is good
and which is bad
And those who care are sincere"

If I would yell
The words " I hate "
It will only be to You
And hopes it repeats forever

Why did you give me something
And I take it back
By the cruel way
Reaping my heart out

You show a world of fantasy
Where pain and loneliness don't sound
In your celebration and praises
When you smile and laugh hurts me

I know I am the worst
But that does not give you the right
To step and stab me

I know I am a loser
that my decisions lead to hell
My language and expression sucks

You made me
Where are you now ?
You prove to be true
but how true are you ?
WHERE ARE YOU!!!




0 comments: