BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gamble of your life

Past few weeks have been a waking nightmare so far for me, something like seeing the beating of someone that you loved. I stripped myself of whatever values, principles, rules that have governing me all my life thus far. I tried to search for the ultimate truths of this life. I wanted to know whether what i hold is something call a fantasy when others expeirence reality. I began with the question what will happen when I die and like a maze that started from the end tracing whether I will arrive at where I am standing- the starting point. I wanted to know this because this will probably lead to the life in which I would lived. As my search carried on and on, I began difting to the many possibilities one human can believe and carry on his live.

My conclusion is there is ultimate truth in this life. There is no one way where you can 100 % guarantee to know where one person will go when he or she dies.

So in short, life is a gamble to where one would go. Some do not want to gamble, waiting for the answers and regret. Some made do not know which to gamble and end up with nothing. And yet there are those who gamble with all that they have got to see whether they have lost it all or won the whole lot. For me, I choose to gamble, I choose to gamble on God that he exist and he loves me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://izycevog.bigheadhosting.net/yjorap.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]