BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moments to ponder

My life as I viewed it so far has not been organized(Singular noun + singular verb- SVA haha wanna know more ask me or my classmates). In other words, Messy!!

Beginning this week, I entered a badminton tournament. How did it go ? This was a common question I got? Well.. ( I would say) ... Actually (they say it is a Malaysian word originally but..) It did not go that well :) There you go a standard defeat answer. My partner and I lost terribly in straight sets of 11-8 and 11- 7 I think ! and the latter game was worst. But what surprise me was I was angry that we lost the first match and not the second. One of the main factors of my defeat was 1. I did not put it my all 2. I did not trust my partner 3. I had my prejudices against my partner
By the end of the game I was miserable !!

The next day (Tuesday), I went to watch the woman 's team. I was also there to support my friends who were taking part in it. They did fine even though they lost to a tough opponent. I would say congrats , job well done !!

Wednesday, It was the audition day!! But before that, I went to HEP for a meeting. YES, freedom at last. I was officially fired as an MPP and YES I am so glad it ended this way. Now! I am a free man with no work load and YES no boring meetings and I can SKIP assembly !!! Too good to be true !! Now to the audition. Well not much to say about it... As many of our mates liked the idea of a romantic scene ... and the favorite line I would quote would be ...In such a time as this ... My ears are dropping !! .. Maybe one day I will recite such a poem to my lover !!

Pushing all that aside... I feel that I am losing my friends. I know this would occur someday. I am like a cursed friend. Every time I try to know someone better, my friends will act cold towards me. Maybe I am being too sensitive and emotional ! Would anyone point out my mistakes ? or is it just a curse ? Another recuring thought is the fact I am getting super lazy.. no motivation and drive. The environment discourages me from studying. Oh boy !! Where am I now ? I need to spend time in quietness .... Realign myself once again .. Get my piriorities back !! But how ? God please help me !

0 comments: