BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wilderness

Today, I learnt something important, I learn that life on earth is never perfect. Why am I stating the obvious ? Because I feel that things will never occur the way you want in life. You predict that certain will turn out like this but it will be. Some call this the ironies of life. I call this a lesson to learn.

In my life, I always wish for the acceptance of people I like. I wish that things will turn out fine and I will have a great time. But in reality, things don't always go my way. The very people I wish to accepted and have a good fellowship never turned out. Rather, I gain friends that up to today I still cannot master the skill of appreciating them. Life is on earth is never perfect and constant. We can only trust in the existence of God that is constant.

Some hope for friendship
But found enemies
Some hope for a better future
But found hardships

Some find fame and glory
but found pain and agony
Some fine riches and happiness
but found loneliness

Some find love in romance
but found pain and rejection
Some find a partner to talk to
but found a wall that reflects

Some find and never get
Some find but never found
Some find but found
That the thing they need was
GOD

0 comments: