BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 things I hate YOU people

1. You are racist
The things you do, you do for your race. You are not sensitive to what others need and want. You segregate us and set us apart from the rest. What is the point of learning novels and literature about being racist while you are the one that do it ? What is the point in teaching 1 ******* while you are the very place that goes against this ?

2. You are illogical
The things that you do, you do not process it. You do things because it is done from generation to generation and it has always work. YOU have never for once think that what you are doing is so damaging and terrifying to others. You rag and scold the very people that are innocent. What it this ?? You ask us to attend and do things that irrelevant like attending courses that wont bring meaning and force outrageous nonsense on us

3. You are egoistic
The things that should be done. You will never do. You always promote the best for your place. The very justice you want us to uphold , You did not do ! Instead you wanted to cover your name, you shun the very people that look to you for it. You did not stop when you knew it was wrong when you touched one of us.

4. You are lazy and promotes it
The very thing that can be done in a year. You drag and do it. You will sleep and not work. They are do not want to excel when they are given the best ! I am just so frustrated because when you cannot do it, you tell others like be to do it. You drown our motivation and let us lose interest.

5. You inefficient
The things that should be given was never done. The project that should be done 2 years ago ... You started today. The equipment that should be provided is lacking and never found. The books are never found. It is irritating when work cannot be done because we lack books. You such a nuisance. You are just about anything I hate. You are wasting the best people in you.

6. This is for the people I meet- You are cold
You never come and talk to me. You say I am apart of you !! You even say we are a family when I want to do something !! I always end up doing it alone !! HOW COULD YOU!! Whenever I am sad, you just leave me alone !! You never read this so YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW that deep inside I hate YOU. You never cared when I was mad or sad. You did not see the very work I did !! YOU are blind !! Someday I will disappear !! Someday I will not be apart of YOU ! Someday You will lose me !

7. This is for the people I meet- You are stupid
You only want fun fun fun. You are not aware that the very thing in front of you is the fiery den. You will cry and be sad when you can overcome it. You are such low achievers that life has passed you by so much but you waved to it !! YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW because you do not read this. Work to be done tomorrow !! YOU will be start doing it tonight. YOU are always late to class but its OK because who cares because PAPA will send you there. Because no matter what happens PAPA will be there. I hate you !! because everywhere you go you carry a stick. A walking stick like an old man

8. This is for the people that stays above me - There is no reason I JUST HATE YOU
I hate you because you are senseless. You think you are big and want everything. You think you are clever and have done it. THIS VERY night, you have lost my respect and you are just like "" in my eyes. Do you think we are kids that we are deserved to be treated like this !! You smoke an endless puff that I hope one day will be your grave !! I can't believe they trust you to do you job !! I am sick PLEASE

9. YOU are extremist
You want people to change into your re******* . You do your prayers and expect us to follow it ?! What is this ? You says it is forbidden to practice anything here but you are the very person that do it ? What hypocrites !! I am not saying I am not !! I am just so piss of you !! The very thing I hate most is YOU limit OUR people so that you can encourage cross ******* I am hate this !! what is this ?? You promote violence because you are violence. The way you talk you expect me to follow you when you don't respect what we want ?

10. This is for the people I meet on Sundays
You are very people that is suppose to provide me peace. You are the people that suppose to show me love ? But what do you show me ? You show me selfishness !! You show me what is it like to come and be tortured !! I do not even know why I visit you every day !! You are spoilt brads that spend money because you have it. Do you even care if I was missing. NO!! Because you are a place to educate no care !! I should just call you a school ? But why do i need to go to a school on weekends ?

THE ABOVE : This are the things I have about YOU but you know what ! You will never know becaue you just DON'T CARE !! What is best !! If I can just punch you people in the face !! Make sure the very same thing happens to you !!

DESPITE that: Among YOU , I must not fail to say there those that care for me ! There are those who will go by my side no matter what. You are the people that gives me advice, play with me and sing with me. You won't think twice when I am sick !! You are the reason I can still survive being with THEM !!

0 comments: