BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dealing hard facts !

Hi there, I know not many people actually browse this blog and read. Some others might just read it and never want to return to this page and view it again. Despite that, I have a story. And If you are reading this, lend me your ears.

Since I was a kid, I have always wanted to recognize by my friends : Be it my stupid classmates, my secondary school classmates, my seniors and my buddies. I wanted to be a part of them so much. I always wanted to belong never wanting to be left out or rejected. Thus I have became very sensitive and try to discern when they were not in favor of anything in me. I would feel that they have rejected and never want me. I would be on the look out that I do not do things that will caused any problems. I always wanted a deeper relationship. I have always wanted to know them more so I could fill my empty cup. I was always hurt when they did not want to talk to me or ignored me. It seems that they have rejected me and I had to learn this when I was a 7 year old kid.

To be honest with you guys out there, I was never accepted into any group of friends. I never had that "gang" or that special "group" that I always hang out with. Even if I did, it would never last because I would become sensitive and they would eventually leave me.

I was given a chance to live live with a group of friends when I reached college. In fact I managed to end myself with a couple of groups. I was happy that I was not alone anymore and I had this great family (class) to support me. Well that did not end as well as it goes. Things turn upside down, I realize that they are not really backing me up as I thought they would. I got into more conflicts with the people that I want to be because I kept wanting to be like them to follow them. I was annoyed with myself. I was depressed because I felt this world hated me. I felt that I could never fit in wherever I go. I would be lonely for the rest of my life. I had a broken heart and no shoulder to cry upon. I was unappreciated in my class. I have constant conflict with myself because I do not agree with what my heart says.

Now for you boys and girls out there ! Do you know that God loves you ! Even though every single thing you do in life is a failure? Even though you felt like you hit the bottom of the ocean when he broke your heart ? Even though you have filled those emptiness with lust and empty relationships? Even though you know you have made the wrong choices and mistakes? I am not a know it all. In fact, I think I would probably suffer most of all you guys ! But tonight, I realized that God loves me. He loves me in ways that I could never comprehend. Tonight, I felt that HEY, he made me and I am who I am. Though they cannot accept me ! He does. Though I do not belong, I belong to Him. And when I belong to Him, He is my rock on where I stand. And my wish is, I want to show the world. The world of rejects that there is still someone that loves them. Someone they belong to. A winner that ones to make losers a part of his winning team.

Again. I am not saying that I am all saintly and know it all. I have many failures and many a times I dwell in my failures. A wise men once told me

A wise men once told me It is the moment you overcome your failure, you are victor

So my friends, If feel like killing yourself today ! Know that whenever you do. There is heart that bleed for you !

3 comments:

Jane said...

lol..dan,i invite u into Jane's gang,ok? haha..glad that u're ok:)
btw, not only God accept the way u are. i am sure ur family does and so does me=) so now u got 5 people who loves and support you no matter what happens. Always remember that,ok?hehe..

Daniel Ting said...

ah...
the cruel hard hard world...
I'm sure there are people out there who love you and care for you...
there are always people behind the scenes, like your family, your hometown friends, like me... =P
Stay Strong =)
God Bless!

Eunice Tan said...

You got a senior(I hope I can still be considered as one though I only stayed in Keat Hwa for 1 and a half years) here who thinks you did great and would like to be your friend!hehe=D

PS: I still owe you a movie, this coming holidays must meet up and watch ya when I go A/Star to find your parents.

~Eunice~